Some HP characters + correct eye colors
Voldy looks terrifying
He’s supposed to be
I CAN REST EASY NOW
if people on tumblr can fucking make it work, then so can the studios that literally get paid trillions to make the graphics look hella.
YALL CAN MAKE DRAGONS LOOK REAL BUT OH NOES WE CANNOT CHANGE THE GENES OF AN ACTOR BECAUSE LOL EYES SO HARD.
I DID NOT KNOW SIRI COULD DO THIS REBLOG TO SAVE SOMEONES LIFE
On the downside, I’m not that attractive.
On the UPside, if I lived back in Aztec times, they wouldn’t sacrifice me to the Gods for my beauty, by tearing my beating heart out of my chest…
So there’s that…
According to science we are actually getting more attractive, so there’s a good chance they would consider you beautiful and thus sacrificeable. Sorry dude, no getting out of this one.
"Tina Belcher from Bob’s Burgers may be the latest cartoon honey whose version of young womanhood is right on the money – but she’s far from the first. Our fave animated gals of the last 45 years all have the kind of brainy, snarkey personalities that makes us want to binge watch them on DVD, wear them to t-shirts, and dress up like them on Halloween year after year."
- Bust Magazine
Thought this was a cool little blurb.
- Fever Era: strippers and dancers and top hats and circus goers
- Pretty. Odd.: weeeeeeeed and hippies
- Vices: *has a mental breakdown on stage every night*
- Too Weird: now Brendon's the stripper and everything's got to do with sex but where is spencer
people who hate on misha collins make me so fucking angry. there’s no fucking reason for it. honestly, he is what i hope to be in 20 years time.
he’s a poor kid from a broken family that fucking made it, and made it huge and cares and giving back in every way he fucking can and in ways he doesn’t even fucking know. he loves his fans. he tries so fucking hard. he is so damn humble.
don’t you dare shit on misha collins.
- SUPERNATURAL: I have a really good plot with tons of potential. You'll love it.
- ME: Yeah, and you'll find a way to screw it up like all the other "plots with tons of potential" you've had before.
- SUPERNATURAL: No, you'll like how I'll handle this one. I swear to every character I've killed off.
- ME: Yeah, no. I'm not buying it.
- SUPERNATURAL: But I'm using men you like to sell it. You'll buy it.
- ME: Shut up
- SUPERNATURAL: Really attractive. Great characters.
- SUPERNATURAL: I promise it won't just be Sam and Dean this time.
- SUPERNATURAL: Love me again.
- SUPERNATURAL: I'm doing all of this for you.
- ME: ..really?
- SUPERNATURAL: You mean a lot to me.
- SUPERNATURAL: I value you.
- ME: ...
- SUPERNATURAL: Look at the pretty men with the sadness you love so much
- ME: Sometimes I want them happy
- SUPERNATURAL: I can make them happy
- ME: Seriously?
- SUPERNATURAL: Yeah well, they can't be happy forever because that would be out of character
- ME: But for a little while at least?
- SUPERNATURAL: Yes. With an exciting new plot that we haven't done before, and I'm sure you'll love it.
- SUPERNATURAL: I'm doing this because I love and appreciate you. I just want what's best for you and your interests.
- ME: Okay, I believe you.
- SUPERNATURAL: Hahahahahahahaha
- ME: Why are you laughing?
- SUPERNATURAL: Sucker
- ME: What?
- SUPERNATURAL: I'm too lazy to get creative with this new plot
- ME: But you said
- SUPERNATURAL: Remember the past seasons?
- ME: Yeah I d--
- SUPERNATURAL: Well, let me remind you again
- ME: No, I'm good I already have them in--
- SUPERNATURAL: No, no let me remind you again. I'm gonna do the same things I did before, just in a different context. But basically the same shit.
- ME: But you said!
- SUPERNATURAL: Watch me screw up the plot.
- ME: No
- SUPERNATURAL: Watch me.
- ME: I refuse
- SUPERNATURAL: Yep, it's screwed up.
- SUPERNATURAL: Let me just introduce new characters and then get rid of them.
- ME: No stop it
- SUPERNATURAL: Done. They're gone.
- SUPERNATURAL: It's really difficult to write about the old characters we've introduced before, so I'm getting rid of them too.
- ME: Noooooo
- SUPERNATURAL: We don't like variety.
- ME: Why do you insist on hurting me so?!
- SUPERNATURAL: You can't have nice things
- ME: Why the hell not?!
- SUPERNATURAL: Because fuck you